The ``Advances in Modal Logic" conference
will take place
September 25-28, 2006,
in Noosa (Queensland, Australia).
Advances in Modal Logic is an initiative aimed at presenting
an up-to-date picture of the state of the art in modal logic
and its many applications. The initiative consists of a
conference series together with volumes based on the conferences.
Submissions are invited on all aspects of modal logics, including
- applications of modal logic
- computational aspects of modal logics
- history of modal logic
- philosophy of modal logic
- specific instances of modal logic
- theoretical aspects of modal logic
- variations of modal logic
The deadline for submission is March 27, 2006.
The Proceedings of AiML 2006 will be published by College Publications.
In a change from previous AiMLs, the proceedings will be made available
at the meeting.
For further information, see